Monday, July 12, 2010

Farmer's Market Mayhem


Well the farmer's market was okay...but i had a few concerns about it. Well first off the eldest farmer didnt really have no information to tell me, I mean how don't you know about what you do? he couldn't even answer a basic question like, What fruits and vegetables are spread with pestisides? Another concern I had with the farmers market was that truck they used to bring the food in was a horse truck. I think that is very unsanitary, who wants ther food brought in a truck dat horses temporarily live in, I know i don't. The Farmer also stated directly to me and my instructor that all his fruits and vegetables were organic meaning they're not sprayed with pestisides. I later heard from an associate that, that same farmer told her that some of his fruits and vegetables are sprayed with pestisides. Overall the experience was "Okay" but I think it could have gone much better


*The image above is an image of what a horse trucks look like for those who have never heard or seen one before. This image was copied from (Google.com search *Horse trucks)

No comments:

Post a Comment